Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!







I'm not really a resolution maker, but I do have some goals for 2014.  They're not original by any means, but they are at least realistic.

1. Write.  Write, write, write, and then write some more.  I'm planning to schedule actual writing time into my days, which I think will help me increase my productivity.

2. Get healthier.  I started working with a personal trainer a few weeks ago, and I'm going to try to create a meal plan for each week.  That should also help with #3, which is:

3. Budget.  I'd really like to take a family vacation later this year, and that means cutting back on unnecessary expenses, like eating out/ordering in.

Here's hoping that you will all have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment